Wednesday 9 April 2014

Wishlist Wednesday

Heya lovelies, 

I was struggling to do a post, as I wanted to record something, and post it like that. I know that many of you might find it easier if I record and speak that might be much helpful for you. 

I want to hopefully record a few videos and post those on my blog soon. I was hoping to do a eyeliner, eyebrow or even a eye makeup video. I also am hoping to do some nail art videos. 

Anyways lets get to my post today, sorry I haven't posted in a while but I'm kind of trying to deal with Uni assignments, work and a volunteering placement that I am currently doing part of Uni work.

I really want to get these two items by the Chanel brand, I think they look pretty and well who wouldn't want a little brand item. Huh, you tell me?

But anyways, I love this Chanel bag, I know a lot of Youtubers, have done a 'Whats in my bag, video' which they explain and show whats in their bag. I've seen in a few videos that it might look like a small bag but its got a lot of space in it.



I can't seem to find this on the Chanel website, I was wondering where else to buy it. I know that there are different sizes to this bag. However a medium size is perfect. This bag also comes in a silver chain, but I find that the gold chain looks much prettier, and it's got more elegance.

I also find this Chanel face powder really nice, I like the way its been stamped with Chanel name on the powder. And like I said who wouldn't say no to a piece of Chanel.

Make sure to leave comments below, like my Facebook page, and to read my other posts too. I hope you enjoyed reading my post, I hope to post soon,

        Mahwish x

No comments:

Post a Comment