Thursday 26 June 2014

Outfit of the Day - Blue Dress

Heya Beauties,

Hope your all well? Ramadhan (Ramazan) is around the corner, either on Saturday or Sunday. Leave a comment and let me know on how preparations are going for Ramdhan. Well anyways yesterday I was at my sisters Award ceremony, and below is what I wore there, it's a shame I can't remember where I got the dress from because I've had it from last year, the rest outfit detail and accessories detail is below.


I decided to wear a casual outfit, as it was a small event with students and their families, their to receive the awards.

My blazer is from New Look 'Black Crepe Knotch Blazer'
My Leggings are from River Island 'Black Contrast Panel High Waisted Leggings'
I had a Black Crinkle head scarf which I had brought from a shop local to me

 

And my Handbag is 'J by Jasper Conran - Designer black colour block grab bag' (this I got from my friends as a birthday gift)

I had very simple accessories on one wrist
I wore my gold bracelet,
a loom band and my pearl bracelet
On my other wrist I wore my Next watch


These shoes I have created myself, at the moment am not sure to sell them or not, but I have got my BBM pin on Instagram and Facebook for those who would like to take a order.  I make these to the desired design you would like. For further details check my +Facebook+ Fan Page and get in contact with me on that. 

I hope you enjoyed this blog, and I hope to post again soon, like my +Facebook+ Fan Page and follow me on +Instagram, add me on BBM: 7C007BEA.

    Mahwish xx

No comments:

Post a Comment