Monday 18 August 2014

Peshwari Outfit

Heya Beauties,

I hope your well, over the weekend I attended a birthday party, and well we decided to wear this Peshawari Outfit, we did also get this made by order all the way from Peshawar. We asked a worker to get four different colours and this style and pattern. Believe it or not but this outfit was really comfortable, I can understand why a lot of Peshwari women wear this outfit here in the UK too. Well anyways enjoy the pictures.




The bag came with the outfit but it was a 3 piece suit consisting of the trouser, shirt (frock), and a scarf. My Khusay are from UK and they are the same ones I wore on Eid.

I hope you enjoyed this pictues, I wasn't able to take them in daylight because the party was in the evening and I'm sure you could work out that I was really tired when taking these pictures at 1am. But anyways, I hope this outfit post was useful and I hope you liked it a lot. Make sure to follow me on Google, Instagram @mahwishrehna and like my Facebook page - Ms Beauty 9.

   Hope to speak soon,
                         Mahwish xx

No comments:

Post a Comment