Monday 22 December 2014

Store Twenty One - £12.00

Hiya Beauties,

Hope your well, recently I have been busy with University as many of you would know for final year students it gets hard, with assignment, exams etc.

Well anyway, I brought this bag from store twenty one, its padded and its waterproof. I brought this bag intending to use it for my laptop, because I am a very clumsy person, and often damage my expensive things quickly, so having a padded bag was a good idea. And it was only for £12.00.






I hope you enjoyed the blog, if you would like to get a family or friend (clumsy person) a gift for Christmas, then you can probably get this from Store Twenty One. 

Like on +Facebook+ Fan Page, follow on +Instagram and +Google+ I have got another bag which I might post later today or tomorrow, so you could go and get in time to buy it. 

Thank you,
        Mahwish

No comments:

Post a Comment