Saturday 10 January 2015

Rimmel London - Lasting Colour Rush

Hiya beauties,

Sorry I haven't been able to post as I've been extremely busy for the past 1 and a half month, will give more detail about that later. Anyway's, I had brought this Rimmel London - Colour Rush in Boom Chic A Boom. And this is the most amazing thing created ever, its so moistening and its colour is so rich. My lips get dry really quickly and today I decided to go for this hot pink as I was going to Uni. And my lips didn't feel dry not even once. 

Rimmel London - Colour Rush in Boom Chic A Boom

Don't forget to like my +Facebook+ Fan Page and +Google+ and follow me on +Instagram I will try and upload what I had been planning for the past 1 and a half month. I put up more things on my Instagram and Facebook so make sure to be active followers on that.

Mahwish xx

No comments:

Post a Comment