Friday 7 February 2014

Jummah Mubarak

Today is Jummah, and it is one of the most important days for Muslims all over the world, every Muslim is expected to pray Salat-ul-Jummah which is a Friday mid day prayer. I know I haven't posted in a while but I was confused as to what to write about.

As it's Jummah I thought of writing about something linked with my religion, so, as you might know there has been a big craze about the colourful Qur'an, but what do you think. Should the Qur'an be published in a 'colourful' type or should it be published in the traditional colours it has always been published in ever since.

The Colourful Quran

The top picture is the colourful Qur'an by a malaysian blogger who posted it on his blog. Below is the Qur'an that I have, mine is a Arabic and English Qur'an.


My Arabic and English Translation Qur'an

Make sure you, let me know of what you think about the colourful Qur'an, would you like a traditional Qur'an or the colourful Qur'an?

Make sure to subscribe, and follow me,

                                                     Mahwish x


No comments:

Post a Comment