Friday 14 February 2014

"Valentine Inspired" Star Nails Nail Paint

I am currently loving this Nail Varnish, the Professional brand which I got from Beauty College.

The brand's called "Star Nails Attitude by United Beauty"

The colour is "Burnt Orange" but it looks red, it's actually a very nice orange, I don't usually like shocking colours but this is quite nice.

The Beautiful colour!!!
The left two pictures are taken without flash and the right two with flash


I didn't celebrate Valentine but I thought as everyone's got pictures up and some are celebrating I might as well doing something for the occasion.


I know this was not a step by step, nail tutorial but, hope you like the colour,
                                                                     
                                                      Mahwish x

No comments:

Post a Comment