Tuesday 11 March 2014

Primark Bag

Went to town over the weekend, I went because I hadn't been in a while, so as well as going to some other shops I also went into Primark. I have to admit, I absolutely love Primark, there are other shops which I love going to but, am a big fan of Primark only because I could buy something 'reasonable.' I didn't want a bag I just went in to look around for anything nice that I would like and get it. But anyways I came across this bag that I believe is a new, I've not seen this type of bag before, below are pictures of what it looks like from inside. However I brought this at such a good price, actually am going to call it a bargain only for £8.00. I usually have a guilt feeling when I buy bags because when I start buying bags I end up buying loads. 

My Primark bag shopping, the one on the left is the one I brought and the right one I brought for my sister.


Inside its got a zip bag. And it's very spacious although you can't tell when looking at these pictures.
As you can see in this picture you can take the bag out softer zipper bag and the outer bag is very sturdy. I love new stuff like this, I don't usually buy small bags, but have recently not got any small bags. 
I love having studs under a bag as it doesn't damage the bottom of the bag quickly, and it makes the bag have a even more beautiful look. (looks more poss :P )


I hope you enjoyed this post, make sure to check out my other posts. To like my Facebook page, and to follow me on my Instagram. All links are on the left.

                       Mahwish x

3 comments:

  1. I like the bag on the right :) looks really nice, might get it myself, lovely post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got that for my sister, it's small, but also very nyc, I like that it's got a pocket on outside, if you want me to do post on it, let me know xx

      Delete