Wednesday 5 March 2014

Superdrug - MUA make-up

I've been a little busy but anyways, this is a little something I brought last week, I know a lot of other make-up artists have always said that the MUA drugstore/high street brand is quite good. The pigmentation of the eyeshadows, blushers and lipsticks are quite nice. So anyways, I was in Superdrugs, and I needed some make-up wipes. And I picked up a MUA -Undress Me Too Eyeshadow palette, I know that a lot of people have said that this palette is very similar to the Naked 2 palette. If I like this I'm probably going to buy that too. I also brought a Eyeshadow Tint, I have heard of Lip Tint or Cheek Tint and this sounded interesting. As you all know MUA products aren't that expensive, so why not give it a go. Below are pictures of all the products I brought.
  
MUA - Undress Me Too Eyeshadow Palette, MUA Eyeshadow Tint, Superdrug Make-up Wipes.

I have used these make-up wipes before, and I love these, I don't think that all make-up items need to be expensive and I usually like to have wipes, which remove make-up, cleanse, tone and moisturise the skin. The wipes smell really nice too. So a big thumbs up, and I would surely advise you to use them, its also vegetarian and vegan and animal cruelty free.

The MUA - Undress Me Too - Eyeshadow Palette it has 12 shades

It's got some lovely colours, there are neutrals, matte's, and metalic's.

These are the 12 shades:
Top from left to right, Naked, Devotion, Shy, Fiery, Lavish, Dreamy
Bottom from left to right, Tranquil, Exposed, Reveal, Wink, Obsessed, and Corrupt.

Colour Blast Eyeshadow Tint in Stay

Make sure to comment, and let others know about this post, I hope to do a make-up tutorial soon.

         Mahwish x

No comments:

Post a Comment