Saturday 2 May 2015

End of uni and Middle Eastern bread

Hiya beauties,

I hope your all doing well. So I am coming to the end of University, like literally this is my last year and I shall In Sha Allah graduate by the end of summer.

I will be posting about my graduation as well.

Anyways, recently my a friend of my dad gave him something. A bread originated from the Middle East, but I don't know what it is called.

The bread was really yummy though, and he had also given some tea.

The two types of bread with the tea

This bread was yummy, it was very similar to a Naan bread but a bit more fluffy

This was a little more hard, it was nice but probably if ate with tea.

So this was given by a Middle Eastern friend who has a resturant, my dad didn't ask what they were called, so I'm asking you all what you think it must be called. Comment below or mention it on my Facebook page. Oh and while your doing that don't forget to like my +Facebook+ Fan Page and follow me on +Instagram and +Google+

Hope to hear from you soon,

Mahwish xx

No comments:

Post a Comment