Monday 25 May 2015

Nephew turned 16 party

Hiya Beauties,

Okay so it was my Nephews 16th birthday and his family threw him a birthday party. However they had his birthday party during the weekend.

Me and my sisters all wore the same style of outfits on. Which was a grey Shalwar suit with a black and white tie dye effect net Jacket. It had glitter on it. To match the whole outfit we brought some handbags which had embroidery on to compliment the outfit. And plain black shoes.
Below I have attatched three pictures as I didn't get a chance to take many pics that evening.




Hope you enjoyed my post make sure to like my +Facebook+ Fan Page follow me on +Google+ and +Instagram. You can click on the above hyperlinks to get connected to my account.

Till next time,
     Mahwish xx

No comments:

Post a Comment