Tuesday 28 October 2014

Hajj Mubarak 2014 and Islamic New Year 1436

Hello Beauties,

I hope you are all doing well. Last week on the 18th October my Mamu g (uncle) and Momani g (auntie) came back from Hajj. They had the blessing of completing a Akbari Hajj. We haven't had any one go to do Hajj in a while so we were all happy and extremely excited that they were coming back. Now that they are back its absolutely beautiful to hear the stories of how they completed the pilgrimage. 
However Muharram, the first month of the Islamic calender has started. This month people try not to celebrate as every Muslim tries to mourn for the Prophet (saw) grandchildren Hassan and Hussain.

The image I took from my aunty. Of the Kaba sharif. masha'Allah the are so many Hujjaj's.

My outfit was from a shop on Stratford Road. It was a fusia Pink, I matched black accessories to calm the pink down. 

My kameez (top) was short from the front and long from the back. 
I hope you enjoyed my posts, and I hope you are following me on +Instagram+Google++Facebook+ Fan Page as I keep all my followers updated on that as much as possible. 

Speak to you soon,
Mahwish xx

1 comment: