Thursday 16 October 2014

Handbag from Swan Shopping Centre

Heya Beauties,

Hope your doing well. As university is starting I have prepared some things to use and take well. I brought this handbag and wallet from a stall in the Swan Shopping Centre, this bag is so spacious and amazing. I could fit my house in there (just kidding). Well anyway's below I've put two pictures of my bag. In one of the photos you could see that the bag has buttons on the side which let you extend the bag.

My big black hand bag and my wallet

The buttons which allows the bag to extend

I hope you like the bag and do go and check out the stall, do like my +Facebook+ Fan Page and follow me on +Instagram and +Google+. If you hover over the blue hyper link you would be able to click on my social networks to stay in contact with me all the time.

Love, Mahwish xx

No comments:

Post a Comment