Sunday 11 May 2014

Happy International Mothers Day - Marble Nail pictorial

Today is International Mothers Day, although in the UK they have celebrated Mothers Day in March. I don't understand why they have a different day for Mothers Day in the UK.

Anyways, I hope everybody enjoyed their day, and that all you lovely people spoilt your Mothers. On Mothers Day in the UK, me and my brother and sisters brought my mum a Phone and some flowers. We tried making her day special by not letting her work all day, today is just the same.

The flowers we gave my mum for Mothers Day, they buds are still opening, but in reality they look beautiful masha'Allah
I have made a pictorial video on how to do marble nail. I found it so difficult, how do all those Youtubers edit videos, I seriously don't understand. But I took, pictures and put it into a video. Below is the pictorial, with captions explaining how to do marble nail art. I hope you enjoy it and can understand it well, let me know of any mistakes, so I could improve on it. And do also let me know of anything you enjoyed.

So enough of me typing off you go and enjoy the pictorial,




Mahwish xx

No comments:

Post a Comment