Friday 9 May 2014

University ---- BREAK!!!

Heya lovelies,

No tutorial or review today just a update.
So I wanted to say that I've been blogging for about 4 months now. And I've noticed that I have had a lot of views, although I do understand that many of my readers are what I call 'silent readers.'

Anyways I've finished all my assignments for second year so now I am free until October, I hope to do loads more blogs in the coming weeks. Any suggestions most welcome.

I am going to try and do a blog every week, I haven't chosen a day yet which I will be consistent on but I should let you know in my next post, which I will post in the upcoming week.

Thank you to everyone for the love and support, and if you haven't already go and like my Facebook page.

    Mahwish xx

No comments:

Post a Comment