Tuesday 20 May 2014

My Pakistani outfit on sisters party

It was my sisters party over the weekend, everyone wanted to dress up, however I wanted to help mum, prepare food and give it to the guests that had arrived, so I decided to get my mum to sew some clothes which were loose and the material being soft. I got her to sew a Pakistani outfit, which consists of a Top - Kameez, Trouser - Shalwar and a Scarf - Dupatta. I'm not very knowledgeable about materials, but according to my mum, the material is 'Palace Crepe' like I said before, it was a very soft material. Although the material was lovely, I fell in love with the print, being on both the front and the back of the Kameez. Having a mixture of Black with the red, cream, and turquoise blue. It does also have small clear stones, which give the fabric a total different look. Along with this outfit, I wore Khussay, these were open from the back so, I was comfortable walking around in them. 

I did very simple make-up, I used BB Cream, Rimmel Face Powder, Look Beauty Trio (Blush, Bronzer and Highlighter), Rimmel Liquid Eyeliner, Lip tint and clear gloss on top of it. And I didn't wear very much jewellery, just a few rings and knuckle rings.

So enough of describing it now!! Below I have posted the pictures of what I wore that day.  






This tree is in my, garden it's absolutely beautiful, thought I'll share the close-up pick of this beautiful tree. By the way I took the pictures by this tree, you might be able to discover that too. 



I hope you have enjoyed reading my outfit post, don't forget to like my Facebook page, follow me on Instagram, and add me in your Google circle, hope to post again soon.

          Mahwish xx

No comments:

Post a Comment