Friday 23 May 2014

TRESemmé 2 in 1 review

Heya lovelies,

How are you all? I decided to do a review on this diamond of mine, I've been using this TRESemmé 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner for a couple of months now. My hair is masha'Allah normal, so that is why I choose to use this one, I find that this 2 in 1 is good because, I could use it on a daily basis. Although I don't shower everyday, I believe showering everyday damages hair. I use this every other day, and its used as both so I don't have to buy two different bottles. The fact that TRESemmé is "used by professionals" I would say that I would guarantee it.

I would highly suggest this brand to anyone, because they have it for all hair types, you can also buy this brand as either shampoo or conditioner. Or you could buy it both in one like I have. Whilst buying it recently I came across some other ones which are usefull to others, such as those that use dye on their hair, their is a shampoo or conditioner for that one and there's one to cure split ends.

However the problem with my 2 in 1 is that I can never find it in any other store than Tesco's so I have to go and buy it from their, I buy it at £4.99, I think it's reasonable as its 2 in 1 and the fact that it keeps the good texture on my hair.


Hope this review helps any of those who wanted to try a new shampoo or conditioner, like I said before you can get it for any hair type. By the way this one smells very nice.

Thank you, hope to post again soon, do like my Facebook page, follow me on +Google and Instagram to keep up to date with me.

    Mahwish xx

No comments:

Post a Comment